Thanks for sending me the PDF of that article and several others. I
- Alonso-Serra H, Wesley K: NAEMSP Position Paper - Prehospital Pain
- Bijur PE, Kenny MK. Gallagher EJ: Intravenous Morphine at 0.1 mg/kg
- Galinski M, et al: Out-of-hospital emergency medicine in pediatric
- Galinski M, Ruscev M, Gonzalez G, et al: Prevalence and Management
- Kanowitz A, Dunn TM, Kanowitz EM, et al: Safety and Effectiveness of
- Middleton PM, Simpson PM, Sinclair G, Dobbins TA, Bendall JC:
- Rupp T, Delaney KA: Inadequate Analgesia in Emergency Medicine. Ann
- Shavit I, Hirshman E: Management of Children Undergoing Painful
- Svenson JE, Abernathy MK: Ketamine for prehospital use: new look at
- Veysman BD: Truth Hurts. Acad Emerg Med 2009.
If anyone has other articles that would be useful to add to this
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.