WOT Google group 2.0

cooldude3659

Jan 12, 2009, 6:37:39 PM1/12/09
to WOT: Web of Trust
Note: If the sidebar is green, please refresh the page!

It is finally here! The secret project that has finally come to life.
Everything has been updated, and new projects have been made.
What's new?

WOT Wiki created! Every page combined into it and EVERY PAGE WAS
UPDATED! See it in the pages section of the WOT Google group at
http://groups.google.com/group/mywot/web/wot-wiki Also three new
sections WOT's Range of Websites, Antivirus Programs, and WOT Company
History
(What's WOT and How WOT Works pages updated the most)

WOT Fan Blog Created! And it's not just a blog with no articles. The
latest article is an exclusive interview with g7w, winner of the WOT
Logo Contest see it at http://wotfan.blogspot.com

WOT now has a Google Custom Search Engine! It has everything from
security to learning to code! See it now at:http://www.google.com/coop/
cse?cx=004287387825440675209:6zq0lljlqwg

WOT Fanpage updated with MAJOR changes including new reasons why WOT
owns, a news section, and more! See it now at http://www.wehaveitall.net/mywot2.html
(Note:The original page was mywot.html, but because this is google
group 2.0, the address was changed with a 2 being added)

The WOT Brochure is now complete and available for download. It is
printable, and is a great way to spread the word about WOT. Download
it at http://mywot.googlegroups.com/web/Wotbrochure20nobg.pdf?gsc=gKuCPhYAAABrpx-gx2GOB0HePiMTR9YB-vghgYgES8zAzJdW7J9-8w
Notes on brochure:If you try and go to the files section of this group
and download it, DON'T Download wotbrochure(4), as that is the old and
incomplete version The new version is called wotbrochure(20)

In the files section of the WOT Google group (http://groups.google.com/
group/mywot/files?upload=1), you can also download a .pub version of
the WOT Brochure if you would like to make your edits and submit them
to the group. An open office version is not expected to be released as
we have tried this but it didn't turn out to be the same as the .pub
or .pdf versions

There are two page as there's the inside and outside of the brochure,
DON'T forget the second page!

Other minor changes:
WOT Pages section now has a welcome message http://groups.google.com/mywot/web

WOT main google group page now also has g7w's logo next to the main
WOT logo http://groups.google.com/group/mywot (obviously!)

WOT user made Twitter now uses the logo created by the Winner of the
WOT logo contest g7w http://twitter.com/weboftrust

Brett Paul

Jan 13, 2009, 10:50:18 PM1/13/09
to my...@googlegroups.com
Looks great! AWESOME JOB!

BTW, I borrowed part of the WOT description on the WIKI page and put it out on the Facebook group.

Brett

cooldude3659

Jan 23, 2009, 7:24:29 PM1/23/09
to WOT: Web of Trust
Anyone have suggestions on the WOT brochure?