MLO Feedback

Victoria Macklin

Sep 21, 2009, 4:49:19 AM9/21/09
to MyLifeOrganized
I have been using MLO probably about 18 months now. I love so many
thangs about this tool it's hard to pick the best bits.

I have not missed a birthday since I installed this. I love the fact
that its simple, yet powerful and you can customise it so much to fit
your needs.

I read David Allens "Getting things done" and that is what prompted me
to find the right tool. I got lucky - I hit on the perfect tool first
time, and haven't looked back.

I love the way you can get everything down into the tool, but only see
what actions are relevant / necessary / doable at that moment in time.
The comfort of knowing you will reminded when something needs doing
and that you haven't got to try to keep it all in your head is very
comforting!

I am starting to get the hang of using the rapid entry. Great to know
thatyou can just at least put a place holder in quickly so you don't
forget when someone has just given you a new action as you are about
to run off to a meeting.

I keep mine on a USB stick, and back it up to a hard drive, again very
convenient. #

I'd be lost without this tool now!

Vicki