Outline filtering

reesd

Mar 18, 2008, 11:07:45 AM3/18/08
to MyLifeOrganized
Unfortunately ToDo filtering just doesn't fit the bill for me. For the
reasons I have covered in several posts to this group, I have found
that true Outline filtering is far more powerful and useful than the
built-in and new custom filtering options for the ToDo (flat list
view). So I will continue to monitor and hope, but in the meantime I
am back to Bonsai and still looking for an outliner that has outline
filtering, custom columns, and recurring events.
Thanks,

vikram.sjn

Mar 18, 2008, 1:17:56 PM3/18/08
to MyLifeOrganized
Did you check Effexis Achieve Planner?
It has outline filtering

xk15

Mar 18, 2008, 12:44:56 PM3/18/08
to MyLifeOrganized
Hallo,

i also need outline filtering for reporting. The filter for the todo
list is ok, but
would be fine now for the outline list. As an alternate i use ToDoList
5.4.10.
Exists already a ticket and a queue for such a filter?

ciao!

reesd

Mar 7, 2011, 9:55:38 PM3/7/11
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com, MyLifeOrganized