Need help on MyBatis.Net

pradeep kumar

Feb 24, 2015, 5:26:35 AM2/24/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have added new MyBatis.Net dlls in my MVC project. after adding it throw exception related ISQLMapper,datasource as some of implementation has been changed . like how can i get instance using MyBatis as we can do in iBatis using Mapper.Instance().

It would be good if someone share sample application using MyBatis.Net dll.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Michael McCurrey

Feb 24, 2015, 8:48:35 AM2/24/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
I have several production apps using it.  If you have a sample app that's failing I can take a look at it.

pradeep kumar

Feb 25, 2015, 12:07:17 AM2/25/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, mic...@mccurrey.com
Hi,

Thanks for quick response. kindly find the attached application in which i have used iBatis.Net but now i want to replace iBatis.Net implementation with MyBatis latest dll.

when i try to remove there are number of exception occurs like ISqlmapper, Mapper not found, could you please let me know how could i upgrade to myBatis or is there any document that can help us.

Thanks,

Pradeep
TestApplication.rar

Juan Pablo Araya

Mar 16, 2015, 6:14:56 PM3/16/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, mic...@mccurrey.com
Checking the source code from trunk and from branches/ibatis3-pre, it appears that the ISqlmapper interface was discarded. Also with some Configuration classes, like DomSqlMapBuilder. Unfortunately, you are using both classes in your MyBatisProvider class.

I don't know if these interfaces/classes were replaced with new ones, or if they are discarded in the release. If you need to use the ISQLMapper I strongly recommend you to stay with iBatis for now. You can find the releases here:

All the response is based on a simple check from the codes. I don't know if the ISqlmapper was replaced, or if the logic for the transactions and mapper creation changed.

Greetings!

Michael McCurrey

Mar 16, 2015, 9:53:48 PM3/16/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, mic...@mccurrey.com
The guys that built the 3 line did a complete departure.  I've stayed with the 1x line myself.

Juan Pablo Araya

Mar 17, 2015, 1:46:03 PM3/17/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, mic...@mccurrey.com
Michael,

The tag "cs_release_1.6.2" is the last official and ready to production? In that case, maybe we can tag trunk and start over again from cs_release_1.6.2. I don't see the point in working with the current trunk (or the last known branch) if it fails to compile, and if it changed its behaviour.

After that, maybe we can start to change namespaces and assemblies, checking first if msbuild files can compile for the different .Net versions, starting from 1.1.

Are you okay with that, or you have other thing in mind? I would like to contribute with myBatis, which seems a little abandoned.

Greetings

Juan Pablo Araya
787 76 034

pradeep kumar

Mar 18, 2015, 10:45:24 AM3/18/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, mic...@mccurrey.com
Seems okay to me :)

Michael J. McCurrey
Read with me at http://www.mccurrey.com
http://chaoticmindramblings.blogspot.com/

pradeep kumar

Mar 19, 2015, 3:45:46 AM3/19/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, mic...@mccurrey.com
One more thing, we can use iBatis.Net in commercial products as it's a Open Source?  or is there any condition which didn't allow this?

Thanks,

Michael McCurrey

Mar 19, 2015, 11:46:01 AM3/19/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com
You can use it in commercial, it is licensed under Apache.  I plan on moving it to CodePlex since Google Code is shutting down.If you wanting, I will add anybody willing to contribute to the CodePlex project.  I make occasional changes, but my doctoral program leaves me with little time to make changes right now.

pradeep kumar

Mar 20, 2015, 5:14:42 AM3/20/15
to mybatis...@googlegroups.com, mic...@mccurrey.com
Sounds Great :) is there any plan to add this in Microsoft NUGET

I really appreciate, the way it designed and created as well as the way i am getting quick response.

Thanks,

Pradeep