Outlook 2007?

Bill Higgs

May 24, 2006, 2:22:26 PM5/24/06
to MyLifeOrganized
Has anyone tested MLO with Outlook 2007? MS released the public beta
today.

Bill

drrob

May 24, 2006, 4:30:59 PM5/24/06
to MyLifeOrganized
I've had a quick go - everything seemed to sync OK, but i'd like to
play around with it for a bit longer before confirming its all fine.

Cheers

Rob

Chris

May 25, 2006, 12:03:10 PM5/25/06
to myLifeO...@googlegroups.com
Just an FYI about Office 2007... the search functions seem to be tied
to MS Desktop Search.
Looks like another way for MS to push out competition... probably not
so coincidentally, they announced a new enterprise search product
which ties into their desktop and web search engines. I think this is
where we'll see them go head-to-head with Google. Hopefully Coppernic
and X1 will find a way to put up a fight. Or maybe it'll end up in
another antitrust lawsuit in a couple years...

Chris

May 25, 2006, 12:09:29 PM5/25/06
to myLifeO...@googlegroups.com
BTW, there are some good pics in this article that show what the new
Outlook looks like:
http://www.betanews.com/article/Outlook_2007_Gets_SMS_Integration/1148411205

Mark Levison

May 25, 2006, 12:49:30 PM5/25/06
to myLifeO...@googlegroups.com
If you want a detailed look at Office 2007 and Outlook visit Paul Thurott's winsupersite.com[1]. He's been doing a detailed ongoing analysis of the new Office 2007 and Vista.

Cheers
Mark Levison

[1] http://winsupersite.com/reviews/office2007_beta2.asp