Feature Request: Treat symbol ' / ' as separator

Sergey Pavlenko

Jan 20, 2009, 5:52:46 AM1/20/09
to MyLifeOrganized, ese...@gmail.com
Hello Andrey,

May be it will be easy to implement (in final version;) so I would
like to make this request...
In the "address bar" where path to task is displayed I have something
like

[<] [>] /Projects/Number Short sroject's slogan/Task1/subtusk
[ ^_ ]

When I double-click on "Number" the "/Projects/Number" is selected. So
when I need project's number (seven digits) I have to select it
manually. As well as "Task1" name for instance.

Is it possible treat character '/' as separator for such kind of
selecting?

Thank you!

/Sergey

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Jan 20, 2009, 6:29:39 AM1/20/09
to MyLifeOrganized
Unfortunately it is not easy since it is just standard edit control
which is used to display task path. If you copy/paste the path to,
say, notepad you will receive the same behaviour. So if I decided to
implement your request special code would be needed.

A.