Feature Request: Time Left Field

Brett

Feb 26, 2009, 12:46:38 AM2/26/09
to MyLifeOrganized
I already mentioned that I'd prefer to see the number of days
remaining until the due date, no matter how near or far off it is,
rather than how the Due Date field currently works. In addition, I'd
like there to also be a "time left" field that shows you how much time
is left until the task is due, in days, hours, and minutes.

I found a program with this feature, and I found it to be one of the
most useful features I've seen in a time management program. It really
helps to get my priorities in proper perspective, and do things that
need to be done when they need to be done. Maybe it's just my sluggish
mental processing, but seeing a date or a day of the week is abstract
to me and doesn't give me information that is immediately recognizable
and useful.

Andrey

Feb 26, 2009, 5:56:54 AM2/26/09
to MyLifeOrganized