Can I specify the PDF size?

Swaroop

Sep 29, 2008, 9:10:54 AM9/29/08
to mwlib
Hello,

Is there a way I can specify the size of the PDF output (8" x 10"
instead of the Letter size)?

Thanks,
Swaroop

Volker Haas

Sep 29, 2008, 9:22:55 AM9/29/08
to mw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Swaroop,
changing the PDF output size is possible.

Snip from the README.txt file:

PDF Customization

Customizing the resulting PDFs is possible by adding a custom
configuration file.
The file needs to named customconfig.py and should reside next to the
pdfstyles.py file.
Basically you can override anything in the pdfstyles.py file with your
custom configuration.
Any changes need to be done with care in order not to break things!
Check the pdfstyles.py file for more information.

Best,
Volker
--
volker haas brainbot technologies ag
fon +49 6131 2116394 boppstraße 64

Swaroop

Sep 29, 2008, 10:55:37 AM9/29/08
to mwlib
Hi Volker,

Thanks for the quick reply.
It's good to know this is possible.

I guess the only downside is that I can't use the public pediapress
server and will have to set up my own :)

Regards,
Swaroop

On Sep 29, 6:22 pm, Volker Haas wrote:
> changing the PDF output size is possible.

Volker Haas

Sep 29, 2008, 10:59:03 AM9/29/08
to mw...@googlegroups.com

Swaroop wrote:
Hi Volker,

Thanks for the quick reply.
It's good to know this is possible.

I guess the only downside is that I can't use the public pediapress
server and will have to set up my own :)

That is certainly correct ;)