Image in pagetitle

aleserrau

Oct 20, 2009, 9:29:41 AM10/20/09
to mwlib
Hi, for my wiki-to-pdf documents I'd like to have an image in the page
title and a copyright page before the toc. It is possible to configure
mwlib to have them?

Thank you in advance for the attention

aleserrau

Volker Haas

Oct 26, 2009, 10:33:17 AM10/26/09
to mw...@googlegroups.com

aleserrau wrote:
> Hi, for my wiki-to-pdf documents I'd like to have an image in the page
> title and a copyright page before the toc. It is possible to configure
> mwlib to have them?

Adding an image to the titlepage is now possible with the titlepageimage
option in pdfstyles.py.
(add titlepageimage='/some/path/someimage.png' in your customconfig.py)

Adding a copyright page is currently not possible.

Regards,
Volker

--
volker haas brainbot technologies ag
fon +49 6131 2116394 boppstraße 64

Rene Hegewald

Jul 5, 2013, 2:25:56 AM7/5/13
to mw...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i have do it, but it doesnt Work.
The titlepagefooter also doent work .. but the pagefooter works .. what is todo ?

Thanks a lot
René