Update to text for Help:Books page

Richard Ash

Feb 13, 2009, 10:59:08 AM2/13/09
to mw...@googlegroups.com
The file helppages/en-Help_Collections.txt is still full of references to Collections rather than Books and has a number of broken links. Attached patch deals with most of them.

I'm glad to report that other than this, the current Hg versions of everything worked fine first time on Centos 5 when I upgraded today.

Thanks,

Richard

en-Help_Collections-naming.patch

Johannes Beigel

Feb 24, 2009, 8:43:50 AM2/24/09
to mw...@googlegroups.com
On 13.02.2009, at 16:59, Richard Ash wrote:
> The file helppages/en-Help_Collections.txt is still full of
> references to Collections rather than Books and has a number of
> broken links. Attached patch deals with most of them.

I've deleted the whole directory helppages/ and replaced it with a
reference to the repository of help pages that's being worked on Meta-
Wiki[1]:

http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki?view=rev&revision=47743

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Book_tool/Help/Books

-- Johannes