Important info for CX Nationals

Hansen, Jeffrey

Dec 15, 2011, 12:18:34 PM12/15/11
to Hansen, Jeffrey

Everyone,

I’m sorry to harp on this again (this is the last email you’ll get from me on this subject), but this is critical information for any team sending riders to CX Nationals.

In order to race at the event, riders must present a valid 2012 Collegiate license. In order to purchase a 2012 license, though, your collegiate TEAM needs to be renewed and in good standing for 2012 (check this list: http://usacycling.org/clubs/index.php?org=Collegiate&st=&club=&order=date_exp). This should be taken care of immediately, because in order to renew your club, you need someone from your school to sign off on this form and send it to us (keep in mind that many schools will be closed, as will our offices, for the holidays): http://www.usacycling.org/forms/collegiate/CollClubEligibility.pdf

So, to race at Cyclocross Nationals:

1) Your team must be registered for 2012 with USA Cycling (see below)
2) You must have a 2012 USA Cycling Collegiate License
3) You must be a Category A CX rider that has qualified through your conference if it held a season
4) You must have proof from your school that you are indeed a full time student in good standing with the form provided at http://bit.ly/drcgLm, do this BEFORE THE REGISTRAR CLOSES for winter break.
5) You must pre-register for nationals before it closes on at 9:59 pm MST 12/28/11. There is NO day-of registration.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Best,

Jeffrey Hansen

High School and Collegiate Program Manager

USA Cycling

210 USA Cycling Point, Suite 100

Colorado Springs, CO 80919

phone: 719.434.4215

fax: 719.434.4315

mobile: 719.344.2089

e-mail: jha...@usacycling.org

www.usacycling.org

Please note that USA Cycling offices will be closed Dec 23 - Jan 2. Happy holidays!

Follow us! Twitter   Facebook  You Tube

USAC_standard_Type_Inside_small

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee do not disseminate, distribute, copy or otherwise make use of this e-mail; please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.

Dec 27, 2011, 10:06:01 AM12/27/11
to mw...@googlegroups.com
MWCCC - This is just a reminder that registration for cyclocross nationals closes tomorrow.

-Andrew

image001.jpg