Results this weekend

Matt Jones

Feb 27, 2012, 11:00:49 AM2/27/12
to mw...@googlegroups.com
MWCCC,

I am attaching printouts of the results this past weekend. 2 notes:

1. Mens C Crit. Some riders are unaccounted for. If you dropped out without letting me know you are not placed on the results. There are some blanks and if you feel that is you please let me know ASAP.
2. Womens B Crit. You guys made it fun for us Sunday sprinting 8 wide and with the sun shinning on the camera all day we were not able to pick you all out of the sprints. I know we got the majority of you placed afterwards and I am still missing some riders that I could not identify on the camera. Please let me know ASAP where you think you were.

I believe these were the only races all weekend that we had issues. Thanks to everyone that came down and enjoyed some great MWCCC racing and I hope to see all of you this weekend at Mizzou.

RR Results are official as of yesterday and there is NO Protest left for them. These were printed and posted yesterday all day. Only Crit results are up for dispute till Wednesday when I will submit and post everything on the website.

--
Thanks,
Matt Jones

Mens B Crit.pdf