Error on OSU Road flyer

1 view

Michael Bauerle

Apr 5, 2010, 8:56:59 PM4/5/10
to mw...@googlegroups.com
Hello all.

I want to let you know that I noticed an error on the flyer. It claims registration will be open at 8am this however is a typo and will in fact be open at 9:30am

Thanks,
Mike Bauerle

Michael Bauerle

Apr 5, 2010, 9:27:09 PM4/5/10
to Valmiki N. Ramsewak, mw...@googlegroups.com
No, this will just be for the saturday road race. The sunday criterium race information is all correct on the flyer. I will get an updated road race flyer to USA Cycling as soon as possible.

Mike