Mvp4g, a year after, a little survey

Pierre

Jun 13, 2010, 9:51:00 PM6/13/10
to Mvp4g
A year ago, I uploaded the first beta version of Mvp4g and for this
occasion, I'd like to start a survey to list projects using Mvp4g.

So if you're using Mvp4g, I'd like to know more about it:
-a short description of your project (if possible a link to it),
-version of Mvp4g you're using (version number and XML or Annotation),
-how long you've been using it for
-any suggestions you have to improve it.

Thanks,
Pierre

Maurice Zeijen

Jun 14, 2010, 5:52:48 AM6/14/10
to mv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pierre,

Project description:
We use Mvp4g in a company internal application. It's a medium sized data administration tool (Can't say much more about it).

We use Mvp4g in combination with Gin, GWT-Dispatch and GWT-Incubator. With a little GIN magic they all work perfectly together.

The application is build up out of numerous Mvp4g child modules and gin modules.

This application is the first application we ever did with GWT. We are very happy to have found Mvp4g to support us in building a
good application infrastructure.

Mvp4g version: 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT with Annotations (we used to use 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT and 1.1.0)
Using Mvp4g since: December 2009
Improvements suggestions: currently I have no suggestions. I have then you will surely be the first one to read it on the mailing list.

Keep up the good work. You have a great project going on here.

Regards,

Maurice

Lukasz Dywicki

Jun 16, 2010, 5:03:29 PM6/16/10
to Mvp4g
Hello Pierre and everyone:

I would like to introduce my project too.
- Project is online stock system for transport companies. Application
requires registration and verification.
- We use snapshot of 1.2 version with annotations (we have enough XML
on server side ;-)).
- We started using Mvp4g from April this year.
- I suggested two changes in issue tracker.

Things that can be better - not all developers do track mvp4g group.
After some snapshots we had to resolve compilation errors, but it's
snapshot, so we don't worry.

Things that can be helpfull in future:
- Simplify Presenter lifecycle, at this moment presenter activation is
a little strange and not clear for me - binding is initialized in
isActivated method.
- Better IoC support (can be based on Guice) - to let inject view into
presenter without annotation value.
- Documentation is sufficient but can be improved.

We thing that Mvp4g is much better than Google's version of mvp and
looking forward to use mvp4g in next projects.

Best regards,
Lukasz