Chapter 11 draft ready for review

Matt Hinze

Jan 13, 2010, 11:52:30 AM1/13/10
to mvc2inacti...@googlegroups.com
Last night I wrapped up a draft of chapter 11 "Security" - I'd appreciate some feedback on the text and the sample code. Because the topic is so sensitive I have to rely on the community to help me expose any problems with the chapter.  I know there are a few grammar/spelling errors.  I neglected to mention HTTP only cookies (which forms authentication uses) - a blurb shall be added.  Also, there's example code that meshes tightly with this chapter.. So please fork that and give it a go.

I've attached the chapter but all content for the book - drafts and code - can be found in the github repo: http://github.com/jeffreypalermo/mvc2inaction

Finally, the feedback I received about chapter 2 was excellent.  Thanks so much guys.  A lot of your feedback is already in and the almost all of the rest will make it in eventually.
MVC2iA_CH_11.docx