Nihavent is now Mus2

Utku Uzmen

Sep 16, 2010, 8:17:23 AM9/16/10
to mus...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nihavent beta users,
The beta phase of Nihavent has ended, and Nihavent is out now with its new
name Mus2, as a joint effort between the Turkish software company Data-Soft
and myself. I would like to thank everyone who sent valuable feedback and
bug reports through various channels.

You can download Mus2 now from its new website at www.mus2.com.tr. This
release also includes many bug fixes and the ability to directly import
symbols from fonts and use them as accidentals. We recommend uninstalling
all Nihavent beta versions before installing Mus2.

With this release we are also changing the name of this mail list to mus2-en
and enabling posts by all subscribers. If you have any questions or
comments, feel free to post to this group, mail it directly to me or write
to our support address at po...@mus2.com.tr.

Best wishes,

Utku Uzmen