Revised Station Entrances file (again)

Kaufman, Sarah

Jul 7, 2010, 4:20:17 PM7/7/10
to mtadevelop...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

After finding some errors in the Station Entrances data, we’ve just reposted it (in addition to the changes implemented this morning – that email is below). Please use the newest file instead of any previous version you may have downloaded.

Thank you,

Sarah

Hi all,

A revised Subway Station Entrances file has been posted at mta.info/developers.

We now have decimals for the lat/longs, the positive long was fixed, and all the division and line fields are complete.

Integration with the stop_ids will be a longer-term project, hopefully completed within a couple of months. If any developers would like to get started on that initiative, please go ahead.

Thank you,

Sarah

SARAH M. KAUFMAN
MTA New York City Transit

Projects Coordinator, Emerging and Intelligent Transportation Systems

2 Broadway 7th Floor New York, NY 10004 www.mta.info/nyct
sarah....@nyct.com twitter.com/NYCTSubwayScoop