RE: git svn bug(?)

Madden Elijah

Jan 20, 2012, 12:29:52 AM1/20/12
to msy...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I thought maybe I'd have a look at that line 2097 and see if there was anything I could do about it myself. I was able to determine that, in this specific case, the variable $u was not defined (or something). So, without knowing much about what's actually going on there, I changed this:

$u =~ s!^\Q$url\E(/|$)!! or die
"$refname: '$url' not found in '$u'\n";

to this:

if(!$u) {
$u = $pathname;
}else {
$u =~ s!^\Q$url\E(/|$)!! or die
"$refname: '$url' not found in '$u'\n";
}

and then just hoped for the best. So far it seems to be working. I'm getting some "Couldn't fine revmap" messages but I don't know if that's something I should be concerned about. Anyway, I don't know if this is a proper solution but I hope will help in some way.

Thanks,
Elijah

Jan 18, 2012, 9:12:46 PM1/18/12
to msy...@googlegroups.com

Karsten Blees

Jan 20, 2012, 4:00:48 PM1/20/12
to msysGit, madden...@nikkoam.com
On Jan 19, 3:12 am, Madden Elijah <Madden.Eli...@nikkoam.com> wrote:
> Also, it would sure be nice to be able to copy/paste text to and from Git Bash.

Use the mark / copy / paste menu items from the system menu (Alt
+Space). In quick-edit-mode, text can be selected with the mouse (+
enter to copy).

Hth,
Karsten

yor...@qure.md

Oct 30, 2013, 7:41:02 AM10/30/13
to msy...@googlegroups.com, madden...@nikkoam.com
Thank you very much. Works like a charm!!!

bniem...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2013, 4:16:17 PM11/8/13
to msy...@googlegroups.com, madden...@nikkoam.com
Thanks, This fixed my issue as well.