Mozmill 1.5.3 Released

Clint Talbert

Apr 15, 2011, 8:45:13 PM4/15/11
to MozMill Developers
Hi everyone,

Mozmill 1.5.3 is released. No other bugs/features went in (original
list: [1]), and the release is already live on Pypi (has been for a week
due to a release process snafu). But it's now blessed by QA (thanks
guys) and has been submitted to AMO for review.

Thanks very much to everyone that worked on it!

Clint
[1]:
http://groups.google.com/group/mozmill-dev/browse_thread/thread/811925d5da2aecbd

Henrik Skupin

Apr 16, 2011, 3:24:22 PM4/16/11
to mozmi...@googlegroups.com, Clint Talbert
Clint Talbert wrote on 4/15/11 5:45 PM:

> Mozmill 1.5.3 is released. No other bugs/features went in (original
> list: [1]), and the release is already live on Pypi (has been for a week
> due to a release process snafu). But it's now blessed by QA (thanks
> guys) and has been submitted to AMO for review.

Beside that I have now tagged the version 1.5.3 so we are able to get
further patches for other hotfix releases checked-in:

https://github.com/mozautomation/mozmill/tree/1.5.3

--
Henrik Skupin
QA Execution Engineer