mozmill 1.5.4b4 released

Jeff Hammel

Jun 26, 2011, 1:39:43 PM6/26/11
to mozmi...@googlegroups.com
We released a chemspill 1.5.4b4 release in order to workaround
breaking tests for downstream consumers:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/mozmill

Please note that 1.5.4 proper will revert some of these test-breaking
changes as they are required by the AMO review panel in order for
mozmill to be a part of the addons community but that 1.5.4.b4 is a
stop-gap measure. You should update your tests for the 1.5.5 release.
In general, it is advised that beta releases may not be production
ready and when using mozmill you should have a deployment versioning
strategy so that you can upgrade but are not bound to a specific
version

Jeff Hammel

Henrik Skupin

Jun 27, 2011, 6:14:52 AM6/27/11
to mozmi...@googlegroups.com
Jeff Hammel wrote on 6/26/11 7:39 PM:

> Please note that 1.5.4 proper will revert some of these test-breaking
> changes as they are required by the AMO review panel in order for
> mozmill to be a part of the addons community but that 1.5.4.b4 is a
> stop-gap measure. You should update your tests for the 1.5.5 release.

Not sure what you mean here but the changes we did for the
'documentLoaded' property will not be reverted in Mozmill 1.5.4. Also
you mentioned 1.5.5, which was probably by accident and should be 1.5.4.

--
Henrik Skupin
QA Execution Engineer