Re: Acid2 test for Shredder

1 view

JoeS

May 5, 2009, 8:08:52 PM5/5/09
to test-mu...@lists.mozilla.org
On 5/5/2009 6:35 AM, Gus Richter wrote:
Acid2 test

Well, if I link to the original source with an iframe, it does work.
I see a lot of css warnings in your code Gus.
Maybe something that I noted before; statements in the stylesheet must be indented one space to work.
Just a guess, below in the iframe version:

Gus Richter

May 5, 2009, 10:10:28 PM5/5/09
to test-mu...@lists.mozilla.org
On 5/5/2009 8:08 PM, JoeS wrote:
On 5/5/2009 6:35 AM, Gus Richter wrote:
Acid2 test

Well, if I link to the original source with an iframe, it does work.
That's very interesting Joe. Just to let you know that this was for Mark Banner in regards to his blog.
I note in my response composition that the Acid2 test below gets a little garbled. It should not.

I see a lot of css warnings in your code Gus.
Maybe something that I noted before; statements in the stylesheet must be indented one space to work.
The code as I sent is exact per the original Acid2 just stuck into the mail. It should work. It does in Fx prior to sending.
I don't know about the css warnings. Mark blogs that Acid2 (and Acid3) work in Shredder. I say no.
I don't know if the problem is in the parsing or in the rendering portion, or in both.
In any case, the point I make that Acid2 does NOT work in Shredder contrary to what Mark blogs.