Leftover, dead "compose" window

Storm

Jan 10, 2008, 9:04:53 AM1/10/08
For the past month or two, I've occasionally found an extra "compose"
window open after sending an email. It's a dead window, though: I can't
do anything with it, and have to close T-Bird to get rid of it. It also
makes T-Bird act a little weird, so I can't just ignore it. BTW: the
incomplete message I left above was also a bit of weird behavior: I had
just started writing the email, when I couldn't remember what the "new
email" window was called ("compose"), so I hit the "write" button to
open one up, and it sent my unfinished email to this group. That
shouldn't have happened, should it?