Leftover "new email" window

Storm

Jan 10, 2008, 8:59:31 AM1/10/08
For the past month or two, I've occasionally found an extra

Storm

Jan 10, 2008, 9:06:04 AM1/10/08
Storm wrote:
> For the past month or two, I've occasionally found an extra
I apologize for this incomplete message. I had just started writing the
message, but couldn't remember what the "new email" window was called
("compose"), so I hit the "write" button to open one up, and it sent my
unfinished email to this group. That shouldn't have happened, should it?

Terry R.

Jan 10, 2008, 10:07:19 AM1/10/08
The date and time was 1/10/2008 6:06 AM, and on a whim, Storm pounded
out on the keyboard:

Hi Storm,

No it shouldn't. I can open multiple Compose windows. I just clicked
Reply to yours, then clicked Write and two windows were open.

For things like this, it's usually advised to start TB in Safe Mode (no
extension) and see if you can replicate the problem. The icon to launch
it that way should be located in All Programs under Mozilla Thunderbird.
Or you can right click the icon you use and select "Properties". In
the "Target" box, after the path of the program insert a space and
-safe-mode. Here is an example (from my setup):
"E:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe" -safe-mode

Report back,

--
Terry R.