Sending Pictures

AFleer

Feb 26, 2006, 9:55:04 PM2/26/06
I've developed a problem sending pictures, both in-line and as an
attachment. In-line pictures don't go, but have a box with a little red
dot in the upper left corner. Sending (to myself) of a pic as an
attachment shows the little red dot in the corner when shown in-line,
but the attachment goes along ok, and can be viewed individually. Any
ideas as to cause? This just started in the past week or so.

Alan, Houston

Chris Ilias

Feb 27, 2006, 8:32:46 PM2/27/06
_AFleer_ spoke thusly on 26/02/2006 9:55 PM:

It's a bug. The next release will have the fix.
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

AFleer

Feb 27, 2006, 11:20:15 PM2/27/06
Chris Ilias said the following on 2/27/2006 7:32 PM:

> _AFleer_ spoke thusly on 26/02/2006 9:55 PM:
>> I've developed a problem sending pictures, both in-line and as an
>> attachment. In-line pictures don't go, but have a box with a little red
>> dot in the upper left corner. Sending (to myself) of a pic as an
>> attachment shows the little red dot in the corner when shown in-line,
>> but the attachment goes along ok, and can be viewed individually. Any
>> ideas as to cause? This just started in the past week or so.
>
> It's a bug. The next release will have the fix.

Thanks, Chris. 'Preciate it.

Alan