Re: 1.5 Bugs

1 view

Phideaux

Feb 1, 2006, 11:56:31 AM2/1/06
The impossibility of forwarding included graphic files without saving all files and rebuilding the entire massage is no small problem. Is there any word of a fix soon?

Neil

Herb wrote:
> On 01.02.2006 08:06 UK Time, dagsy wrote:
>> I have been using thunderbird for about 18 months since updating to
>> ver 1.5 I have had so many problems I have gone back to outlook
>> express I know its free but I cant stand it anymore.
>
> Generic statements such as this aren't very helpful.
>
> TB 1.5 works perfectly well here - would you care to enlighten us about
> your problems?

Dan

Feb 5, 2006, 12:44:30 PM2/5/06
On 2/1/2006 2:14 AM, Herb wrote:
> On 01.02.2006 08:06 UK Time, dagsy wrote:
>> I have been using thunderbird for about 18 months since updating to
>> ver 1.5 I have had so many problems I have gone back to outlook
>> express I know its free but I cant stand it anymore.
>
> Generic statements such as this aren't very helpful.
>
> TB 1.5 works perfectly well here - would you care to enlighten us about
> your problems?

Has 1.5 been out for 18 months? Probably a troll...

Dan

Feb 5, 2006, 12:46:34 PM2/5/06
What are you talking about? Please clarify.

Dan

jg

Feb 5, 2006, 1:37:38 PM2/5/06
On 2/5/2006 9:46 AM Dan scribbled:

Think your 1st reply was close to the truth - re: troll...

Chris Ilias

Feb 5, 2006, 4:25:34 PM2/5/06
_Dan_ spoke thusly on 05/02/2006 12:46 PM:

http://mozillanews.org/bugzilla_warning.php3?id=315625
--
Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

The Real Bev

Feb 5, 2006, 5:45:41 PM2/5/06
Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:

>> Dan wrote:

>> Excellent suggestion.

>>> Has 1.5 been out for 18 months? Probably a troll...
>>

>> We have here an excellent example of the dangers of incorrect punctuation and
>> capitalization. If you change this line:

>> "I have been using thunderbird for about 18 months since updating to ver"

>> "I have been using thunderbird for about 18 months. Since updating to ver"
>>
>> the question makes sense. There's a lesson here which should have been
>> learned by everyone before graduating from 6th grade. It's not too late.
>
> [ The following text is in the "SarCasm" character set. ]
> [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set. ]
> [ Some special characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]
>
> Now, now Leverby. You know the NEA is doing it's best to assure the
> students and teachers are the finest in the world ;-)

I understand that the next colonist ship to Venus has a few spaces left and
the weather is particularly beautiful there this year...

Is it sick to think that 'Commando' is a really fun movie?