New Sub Posts

Miro

Aug 23, 2007, 5:55:28 PM8/23/07
I cant seem to find a setting in Thunderbird.
When a post is read...it turns "light"...when a subpost is posted...it
does not show "dark" again...so if all the '+' expand keys are
compressed, you have no way of knowing where the new posts are.

I hope someone understands what im trying to ask.

Outlook express ... if you read a post it goes "unbold"...if a post is
posted under it...the original post looks "bold" to let you know a new
post is under it.

Thanks

Miro

Lou

Aug 23, 2007, 9:26:35 PM8/23/07

Are you doing a "Get Mail" after you do your reply?

Lou

Nir

Aug 24, 2007, 6:43:28 AM8/24/07
Miro wrote:

> Outlook express ... if you read a post it goes "unbold"...if a post
> is posted under it...the original post looks "bold" to let you know a
> new post is under it.

In thunderbird , root post will look 'underlined'

Miro

Aug 24, 2007, 9:54:26 AM8/24/07
Ahhh ok... Im too new to thunderbird and did not realize that at all.

Thank you, that clears up a lot.
I didntrealize thats the underlining.

Ive been microsoft'ed too much. :-)

Thank you!

Miro

Nir

Aug 24, 2007, 10:27:49 AM8/24/07
Miro wrote:
> Ahhh ok... Im too new to thunderbird and did not realize that at all.
>
> Thank you, that clears up a lot.
> I didntrealize thats the underlining.
>
> Ive been microsoft'ed too much. :-)

You may use this code in userChrome.css ( depending your description )

treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(container, closed, hasUnread, read) {
text-decoration: none !important;
font-weight: bold !important;
}