Multiple messages selected, preview last selected message

Emmanuel E

Aug 18, 2006, 3:12:04 AM8/18/06
to support-t...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Is it possible in Thunderbird, to have the last selected message
previewed in the preview pane, when multiple messages are selected,
similar to outlook express? Is there an extension available - i havent
been able to find one.

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Chris Ilias

Aug 18, 2006, 8:34:25 PM8/18/06
_Emmanuel E_ spoke thusly on 18/08/2006 3:12 AM:

No, not that I know of.
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

Emmanuel E

Aug 20, 2006, 12:23:42 AM8/20/06
to Mozilla Thunderbird end-user help
I find it pretty painful that everytime I click on an article in the feed
Thunderbird downloads the article afresh from the web server. Is there a way
for it to treat RSS feeds like normal email messages?

Chris Ilias

Aug 21, 2006, 1:30:20 AM8/21/06
_Emmanuel E_ spoke thusly on 20/08/2006 12:23 AM:

> I find it pretty painful that everytime I click on an article in the
> feed Thunderbird downloads the article afresh from the web server. Is
> there a way for it to treat RSS feeds like normal email messages?

No.