Vendor Selection Conference Call Tuesday

JT Batson

Jun 27, 2007, 6:45:15 AM6/27/07
to support-planning, morgamic
Team-- we will hold a vendor selection conference call on Tuesday to go through our thoughts on the different options:
TikiWiki- http://themes.tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=MozillaSupportTest
MediaWiki/Drupal- in development, but check out wiki.mozilla.org or other mozilla sites and spreadfirefox for drupal
Jive Software- http://eval.jivesoftware.com/mozilla/index.jspa (they have upgraded it to the newest version-- so the wiki is better)

I am planning to have it at 1PM PST, but if that does not work, please email me (j...@mozilla.com) with times that work for you. I will then send out a new time. We will also be in IRC #sumo and I will of course post the notes on my blog for those of you who can't make it. Please spread this to anyone who you think is appropriate.

Call in details:

JT Batson
Mozilla Corporation
650-903-0800 ext 280
j...@mozilla.com

Chris Ilias

Jun 27, 2007, 7:56:57 PM6/27/07
On 6/27/07 6:45 AM, _JT Batson_ spoke thusly:

> Team-- we will hold a vendor selection conference call on Tuesday to go
> through our thoughts on the different options:
> TikiWiki- http://themes.tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=MozillaSupportTest
> MediaWiki/Drupal- in development, but check out wiki.mozilla.org or
> other mozilla sites and spreadfirefox for drupal
> Jive Software- http://eval.jivesoftware.com/mozilla/index.jspa (they
> have upgraded it to the newest version-- so the wiki is better)
>
> I am planning to have it at 1PM PST, but if that does not work, please
> email me (j...@mozilla.com) with times that work for you. I will then send
> out a new time. We will also be in IRC #sumo and I will of course post
> the notes on my blog for those of you who can't make it. Please spread
> this to anyone who you think is appropriate.
>
> Call in details:
>
> * California: 650-903-0800 then extension 91
> * Toronto: 416-848-3114 then extension 91
> * Toll-free: 800-707-2533 (866-879-4799 as a backup) then password 369
> * Conference bridge: 280

> JT Batson
> Mozilla Corporation
> 650-903-0800 ext 280
> j...@mozilla.com

In case anyone decides to submit this to MozillaZine News, I'd like you
to know, that I'll do it; but I've been asked to wait a day, for JT to
finalize the time.

JT Batson

Jun 28, 2007, 3:30:32 PM6/28/07
to Chris Ilias, support-...@lists.mozilla.org
All-- does a 3:30 PM PST or later call work ok for folks? That seems to be a good fit for a few more people.

Thanks,

JT

Chris Ilias

Jun 28, 2007, 8:41:00 PM6/28/07
On 6/28/07 3:30 PM, _JT Batson_ spoke thusly:

> All-- does a 3:30 PM PST or later call work ok for folks? That seems to
> be a good fit for a few more people.

That's not good for me; but as long as the meeting notes are posted
here, I'm fine with it.

Kevin Brosnan

Jun 29, 2007, 1:54:27 PM6/29/07
to support-...@lists.mozilla.org

Not good for me either. Having a call at 3pm PDT the day before a USA
holiday is likely poor for anyone east of PDT who has evening plans.

Though most of next week's evenings are taken so eariler would be
better. Just for reference I am EDT.

Chris Ilias

Jun 29, 2007, 3:52:35 PM6/29/07
On 6/29/07 1:54 PM, _Kevin Brosnan_ spoke thusly:

> Not good for me either. Having a call at 3pm PDT the day before a USA
> holiday is likely poor for anyone east of PDT who has evening plans.
>
> Though most of next week's evenings are taken so eariler would be
> better. Just for reference I am EDT.

How is 2PM PDT for everyone?

Chris Ilias

Jul 1, 2007, 1:56:36 AM7/1/07
On 6/29/07 3:52 PM, _Chris Ilias_ spoke thusly:

> How is 2PM PDT for everyone?

No answers? 2PM PDT it is then.