First End-User Support Meeting Tomorrow!

Samuel Sidler

May 7, 2007, 7:58:18 PM5/7/07
(Posting from Google Groups since my past two posts to the newsgroup
weren't picked up by Google...)

Tomorrow is the first of our End-User Support meetings, which I
blogged and posted about last week. Below is more information for the
call-in. We'll be discussing the knowledge base; the current state,
its role and needs, and other related items. Further below is a basic
agenda for the meeting.

We'll be posting minutes of the meeting to the newsgroup so if you're
unable to call in, feel free to reply to that post with any comments
you might have.

* Tuesday, May 8, 10:00 am PDT
* 650-903-0800 x91 Conf #284
* 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf #284 (US)
* Join #customersupport on irc.mozilla.org for the IRC back-
channel

Agenda

1. General overview of Firefox support efforts
2. Current state of knowledge base (mozillazine)
* Process for adding content, any learnings, any
shortcomings
3. New Ideas and Solution Brainstorm
4. Action Items/Next Steps
* Take inventory of KB (plus analyzing data)
* Organizing KB (tagging, etc)
* Who can post/edit (change control)
* KB best practices and style guide
* Discussion of module owner; who resolves questions?
* Vendors and Infrastructure research

maj...@gmail.com

May 7, 2007, 10:36:12 PM5/7/07

Should 3 and 4 be reversed? or some of the things in 4 maybe moved to
3 (or even 2?) to get the brainstorming started. It seems to me at
least 3 of them would come up in 2 and therefore solutions to them
would be discussed in 3, not 4. Or is the idea that 2 and 3 discuss
them and 4 is deciding on what to do about those specific points based
on the discussion in 2 and 3?