Renaming of pages (and more)

Simone

Mar 12, 2008, 2:50:55 PM3/12/08
to support-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

I saw Chris has renamed all the pages and copied them in the "public" area.

Are the international localizers supposed to do just the same?
Will they receive further instructions?

Thank you.

Simon
www.mozillaitalia.org

David Tenser

Mar 12, 2008, 3:29:58 PM3/12/08

Hey Simon,

You should receive information about this today from Chris. Basically,
if your Italian pages are up to date (meaning "look ok after the import,
but naturally not updated for Firefox 3 yet"), then they can be moved
from category "Staging Area" to "Knowledge Base," which will make them
public. The next step is to update them for Firefox 3, but we still need
to freeze the en-US docs there, unless you're willing to update the docs
more than once. :)

Thanks for your support!

Simone

Mar 12, 2008, 3:38:31 PM3/12/08