FF and youtube goes crazy!

javier

Jul 27, 2008, 5:23:57 AM7/27/08

anyone can tell me, why my FF 3.01 renders site's like youtube like
that?
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1753/ffhb5.jpg

This screen was made from PC (windows), on Mac OS everything is ok
(despide the fact that it crashes twice a day :( )
I want to know whether my favourite browser will be fixed or not. I
really don't want to use opera or safari...

regards
Javier

Moz Champion (Dan)

Jul 27, 2008, 6:24:26 AM7/27/08

Um, like what? Your image is a little fuzzy, but everthing is in place.
What do you mean 'goes crazy'?

Yeebok Shu'in

Jul 27, 2008, 6:50:08 AM7/27/08

I think he's referring to the fact that someone likes basketball .. I
mean now THAT is crazy. :)

javier

Jul 27, 2008, 6:57:43 AM7/27/08

> > Um, like what? Your image is a little fuzzy, but everthing is in place.
> > What do you mean 'goes crazy'?
>
> I think he's referring to the fact that someone likes basketball .. I
> mean now THAT is crazy. :)

I was rather thinking about the fact, that yt logo is everywhere :)
Almost every icon looks like logo, which is little confusing

Moz Champion (Dan)

Jul 27, 2008, 7:29:33 AM7/27/08

Doesnt occur here with QT, all I see are + boxes no YT logos
what plug in are you using?

javier

Jul 27, 2008, 7:46:06 AM7/27/08
On 27 Lip, 13:29, "Moz Champion (Dan)" <moz.champ...@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

I've throw out all plugins and reinstall browser, it seems to be ok
now...

thanks for help

Ron Hunter

Jul 27, 2008, 10:23:07 AM7/27/08
It must be something in your settings, as mine renders YouTube just
fine. I have a friend who sends me links there often, and they always
work just fine, with no rendering problems.
Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash, and that your
video display settings are correct. Also, do you have Image Zoom
installed? An earlier version of it caused something similar looking on
some sites.

--
Ron Hunter rphu...@charter.net