Deleting indexeddb databases

Guido Tapia

Sep 9, 2010, 9:18:42 PM9/9/10
Hi All,

I've just updated from beta2 -> beta5 (FF4.0) and now trying to open
an indexeddb database throws:
NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_OP_ON_WN_PROTO.

So I thought, well lets just delete the database and recreate it in
beta 5. So I first tried CTL + SHIFT + DEL and deleted all my stored
items. No luck. Ok lets look through the options menu. I found
Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Networks -> Offline Storage, so I
cleared that. Hmmmm no luck there either.

So I thought, this makes me sad so I tried Feedback -> FF makes me
sad... only to realize that you've limited the input text to twitter
proportions, so now I'm really really sad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guido Tapia

Guido Tapia

Sep 12, 2010, 8:16:13 PM9/12/10
I found how to do this in Windows XP, I'm sure other OSs will be
similar:
- Delete Directory: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\<xxxx>.default\indexedDB\<databaseid>
- Restart FF

Thanks

Guido