How to put bookmarks sidebar on right side?

david.karr

Jun 18, 2008, 1:34:06 PM6/18/08
In FF2, I've always had my bookmarks sidebar on the right side. Call
me crazy, but I prefer it there. I'm not even sure how I achieved
that. Perhaps with the ChromEdit Plus plugin to edit the CSS. How can
I do this with FF3?

Wing

Jun 18, 2008, 2:35:05 PM6/18/08
From menu
View > Sidebar > Bookmarks
or
Ctrl+B

david.karr

Jun 18, 2008, 3:23:59 PM6/18/08

Uh, how does this help me? I know how to display the bookmarks
sidebar. In my FF2 installation, I have it displaying on the right
side. After installing FF3 and bringing up this sidebar, it shows up
on the left side, which is probably the default.

Message has been deleted

david.karr

Jun 18, 2008, 5:18:59 PM6/18/08
On Jun 18, 12:40 pm, squaredancer <squaredan...@t-online.de> wrote:
> On 18.06.2008 19:34, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  david.karr to
> generate the following:? :
> I seem to remember a discussion on how to change the view via Chrome.css
> - principally from left to right or right to left...  may knock
> someone's memory???
>
> reg

Yeah, I found it. <http://www.mozilla.org/unix/customizing.html>.

Roland de Ruiter

Jun 20, 2008, 8:18:53 AM6/20/08

See <http://userstyles.org/styles/908> if you have the Stylish extension
installed (<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2108>).

Otherwise add the attached lines to userChrome.css (see
<http://kb.mozillazine.org/UserChrome.css>).
--
Regards,

Roland

userChrome-Move_sidebar_to_the_right.css