FireFox refusing to work !

rudaya...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2007, 11:14:57 AM8/14/07
I am unable to use FireFox Browser since last one day, though the same
was working fine since last one year. Everytime I type in the url in
the address area, the same gets changed to "http://www.megaclick.com/
notfound/?lg=en&type=dns&tbtype=megaup&q=https://www.google.com/
accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=http
%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3Dhtml%26zy
%3Dl&ltmpl=default&ltmplcache=2" and the page is titled as "Error
Lander". Could anyone help? I downloaded the latest version 2.0.0.6 as
well and installed the same. Still the problem persists.

I am not a s/ware expert. As a student, I extensively use the PC and
have been using FireFox since last one year without any problem. I am
running WinXp. Can anyone help pl ?

Moz Champion (Dan)

Aug 14, 2007, 11:29:33 AM8/14/07

I suggest you do a scan for virues/trojans/malware. From your
explantation it seems your browser has been hijacked