How to Override CSS for One site - Sometimes

Roger

Nov 7, 2007, 10:23:21 AM11/7/07
I need to occasionally override some background colors for a website so
I can capture screen shots for an application tutorial.

I think I want to do this via a toolbar button but am open to
alternatives. I've googled a bit, but I am not sure of the words to
use. Can someone give me a pointer or words for google?

Roger

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

»Q«

Nov 7, 2007, 12:26:42 PM11/7/07
Dave Royal <Da...@Dave123Royal.com> wrote:

> Tony Mechelynck wrote:
> >
> > To override CSS for _one_ site, there exists a Mozilla-proprietary
> > CSS construct which you can use in userContent.css : Here's a
> > comment describing it, which I copied some months ago from some
> > Mozilla wiki (I lost the URL) ...
>
> Described in this message
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2004Aug/0135.html

The Stylish extension provides some UI for doing that, so there's no
need to edit the css files directly. And it lets you toggle the @-
rules on and off.

<http://userstyles.org/stylish/>

Message has been deleted

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Nov 7, 2007, 12:46:00 PM11/7/07

the best thing about stylish is the scripts are /usually/
applied automatically. Whereas with the UserChrome.css or
UserContent.css files, you have to open those files in a
text editor, edit them, save them, then close FF and reopen
it for the settings to be applied.

disregarded!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Message has been deleted