Keyboard shortcut to minimize the ff window

V S Rawat

Jun 24, 2009, 7:36:34 AM6/24/09
Is there any keyboard shortcut to minimize the ff window (without
needing to use mouse)?

Thanks.
--
Rawat

pop

Jun 24, 2009, 7:39:22 AM6/24/09
V S Rawat said the following on 6/24/2009 6:36 AM:
alt+spacebar n

--
(^\pop/^)
I'm lost... I've gone to look for myself.

Jordon

Jun 24, 2009, 11:21:37 AM6/24/09
pop wrote:
> V S Rawat said the following on 6/24/2009 6:36 AM:
>> Is there any keyboard shortcut to minimize the ff window (without
>> needing to use mouse)?

> alt+spacebar n

Which works for any window of any program and has been built
into all Windows versions since version 3.

--
Jordon