Problem with Lighning 0.5rc

Gordon

Jun 19, 2007, 1:23:21 PM6/19/07
Great Stuff! At last Categories!
Two problems - I can see all my appointments in the Day and Week view,
but they all disappear when I go to Month view......
second "problem", how do you view by category?

Chris Jahn

Jun 19, 2007, 7:11:40 PM6/19/07
Gordon <gbpl...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in

Viewing by category is not a feature. Yet.

--
Mozilla & Netscape FAQs: http://www.ufaq.org/
Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird/Seamonkey solutions: http://ilias.ca/

Virginity can be cured.

Gordon

Jun 20, 2007, 2:49:05 AM6/20/07
Chris Jahn wrote:
> Gordon <gbpl...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in
>
>> Great Stuff! At last Categories!
>> Two problems - I can see all my appointments in the Day and
>> Week view, but they all disappear when I go to Month
>> view...... second "problem", how do you view by category?
>>

> Viewing by category is not a feature. Yet.

OK, but why does the Month view not show any appointments when all the
other views do?

Gordon

Jun 20, 2007, 2:49:55 AM6/20/07

Very strange - now they DO show.....very definitely did NOT yesterday......

Christopher Jahn

Jun 20, 2007, 7:08:32 AM6/20/07
Gordon <gbpl...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in

Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes to sort it all out when
changing views.

Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long for the ability to sort
by category.

--
}:-) Christopher Jahn
{:-( http://soflatheatre.blogspot.com/

Smile, and the whole world thinks you're laughing at them.