Yesterday we had our re-shuffling meeting over two long hours of
discussions and actual actions (movements).
Brian, Henx, Gloria, Deimidis, Fuzzyfox, William and I met on Vidyo
and pulled this off.
1. Please go to your Dashboard  and press My Mentees Grid to check
your new group of Reps :)
2. Familiarize yourself with your new mentees and please contact them
welcoming them under your mentorship. Don't hesitate to contact their
former mentor for more info.
3. Set up some meetings 1:1 with them to get to know them :) Show some
4. Go to the gdoc  . There are two new colors: Orange means moved.
Red means a Rep identified as not being filling reports by our group
yesterday. Please follow up with them immediately and please consider
all options ;)
5. Finally if you have any objection regarding a move please reach out
to me and we can short it out.
Remember: We moved at least 50 people around, and we are expecting to
do so every once in a while. If asked, please explain to those Reps
that this is not by any means a "punishment" or "frustration by
mentors". It is simply a housekeeping action to make sure they get
better mentorship and we distribute evenly the workload to mentors.