BrownBag Reminder: Community Tools Roadmap for 2012, Tuesday, 4/3 @ 12PM Pacific

Aakash Desai

Mar 30, 2012, 11:32:51 AM3/30/12
to mozil...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi All,

There will be a brownbag on the Community Tools & Platforms Roadmap for 2012[1] on Tuesday, 4/3, at 12pm Pacific. In that talk, I'll be going over this year's priorities, the path ahead and what to expect throughout the year.

If you're someone interested/take-part in how our community is supported and propelled, are a website operator for a mozilla.org property or just want to hang out in 10-forward or #airmozilla (yes, it will be aired on Air Mozilla[2]), I'd suggest coming over and listen in on this presentation[3].

Regards,
Aakash Desai
Product Manager, Community Tools & Platforms
Mozillians Profile: http://mzl.la/aakashd

[1] http://aakash.doesthings.com/2012/03/19/community-tools-platforms-roadmap-2012/
[2] http://air.mozilla.org/
[3] http://htmlpad.org/community-tools-roadmap-2012/