Notes from Contribute Group meeting on 5/26/11

davidwboswell

May 27, 2011, 2:04:06 PM5/27/11
Notes from Contribute Group meeting on 5/26/11

present: davidwboswell, stas, tomcat, jorge, tofumatt, jen, kairo,
pbiggar, mcoates, marcia, juanb, aakash, dietrich, justdave, mary,
pike, marina

Apologies if I missed anyone who was there.

==Roundtable==

Most of the meeting involved an open discussion with people sharing
what's working and what's not working with bringing new contributors
into their project areas. I took my notes and created a contributor
best practices document at:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla.org/Contribute/Best_Practices

Please feel free to add to or edit this.

==Next Meeting==

There was general agreement that people would like to meet regularly
every two weeks at the same time so the next meeting will be on June 9
at 10 AM PDT. There's an agenda at

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla.org/Contribute/Group/06_09_11

I think the open discussion worked really well this time, but we may
want to try out other ideas for future meetings. Feel free to make
suggestions on that wiki page or on this list.