How to Make Mozilla’s Websites Better

1 view

davidwboswell

Feb 12, 2010, 4:13:10 PM2/12/10
In case anyone missed yesterday's brown bag about the Mozilla web
universe or if you were there and wanted a newsgroup thread to post
any comments or feedback to, I wanted to post to governance about
this.

There are some slides and blog posts that capture the points of the
brown bag, so I'll just link to those instead of summarizing here:

http://www.intothefuzz.com/2010/02/11/starting-the-discussion-how-to-make-mozillas-websites-better/

http://davidwboswell.wordpress.com/2010/02/12/proposal-for-how-to-tell-the-mozilla-and-firefox-story-better/

For context, I think the recent "One Mozilla Domain Name Policy" and
"Hard to find links to nightly builds from mozilla.org or mozilla.com"
threads here on the governance newsgroup have some interesting context
for this issue.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

David

Tara Shahian

Feb 19, 2010, 1:38:42 PM2/19/10
On Feb 12, 1:13 pm, davidwboswell <davidwbosw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In case anyone missed yesterday's brown bag about the Mozilla web
> universe or if you were there and wanted a newsgroup thread to post
> any comments or feedback to, I wanted to post to governance about
> this.
>
> There are some slides and blog posts that capture the points of the
> brown bag, so I'll just link to those instead of summarizing here:
>
> http://www.intothefuzz.com/2010/02/11/starting-the-discussion-how-to-...
>
> http://davidwboswell.wordpress.com/2010/02/12/proposal-for-how-to-tel...

> For context, I think the recent "One Mozilla Domain Name Policy" and
> "Hard to find links to nightly builds from mozilla.org or mozilla.com"
> threads here on the governance newsgroup have some interesting context
> for this issue.
>
> Comments and suggestions are welcome.
>
> David

As part of this larger plan to organize mozilla's web universe, we're
refining the mozilla.org homepage with a light redesign. I have a
short blog post with more information and with a few questions that
I'd love your help with: http://musingt.com/?p=241

Please take a look and post any thoughts or feedback you might have in
the comments.
Thanks,

~Tara