[Hendrix] RE:

eka

Mar 7, 2007, 3:08:44 PM3/7/07
Name: eka
Email: ekaeka3536athotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox
Comments:
Hi, I have just heard that you support Kurdish Language in Firefox. I
think that it will be problematic situation for you. Did you research
that this Kurdish language is not real? In Turkey, Turkish people are
not against this language, but this time, it will be a chaos. Maybe you
do not know who you serve. I want to you to rethink this issue and take
back it."

Please rethink supporting kurdish language and if you do that, 80
million Turkish people wont like Firefox anymore and they will probably
stop using Firefox. Because kurdish racists try to use kurdish language
to spread their terroristic ideas.

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.1)