[Hendrix] PLEASE KILL THE JFIF

Dave Girard

Jan 24, 2008, 10:44:18 AM1/24/08
Name: Dave Girard
Email: davegat3eigedotcom
Product: Minefield

Comments:
recently JPG images that are dragged out to the
desktop on the OS X client have been saved as "JFIF"
and this completely messes up my work since
Photoshop and the Finder don't understand the JFIF
extension so I have to manually change them back to
JPG. I'll have to switch to another browser if this
is the default from now on. Please save me from Safari!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b3pre) Gecko/2008012204 Minefield/3.0b3pre