[Hendrix] Great beta, minor problem with closing tabs

damianbrunold

Jul 28, 2006, 1:47:12 AM7/28/06
Name: Damian Brunold
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi,

I really like Firefox 2 Beta 1. Firefox has been my primary browser
since version 0.8 and it still keeps getting better. Great work.

One minor issue I have with Beta 1 is that from time to time, it does
close the wrong tab. Say I have open four tabs. I switch between them
etc. Then I decide to close one of them, and I click the closing-X. Now
it happens that not the visible tab, but a different one is closed.

I have not yet found a reproducible pattern (although I did not really
investigate it). It is kind of annoying, but not really a problem,
because I can restore the recently closed tabs (a cool feature!)

Thanks for the great work
Damian

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1b1) Gecko/20060710 Firefox/2.0b1