[Hendrix] TLS 1.2

Brandon

Feb 23, 2010, 2:08:34 AM2/23/10
Name: Brandon
Email: miz505atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello my name is Brandon and I would like to see support for TLS 1.2 in
Firefox. TLS 1.0 is outdated and I know lot websites dont support it. I
have TLS enabled and it works on most secure sites. Opera already
supports TLS 1.2, I would like to see TLS 1.2 supported in upcoming
version of Firefox because it offers stronger security than SSL. thanx

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.