[Hendrix] New Snow Leopard Error

Zachary Owen

Jul 7, 2009, 4:39:26 PM7/7/09
Name: Zachary Owen
Email: owenzatmailboxdotscdotedu
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hey guys,

I love what you're doing, love your products, and your company. I'm an
apple developer and I've discovered a bug. Not sure if it's Snow Leopard,
the plugin or firefox yet, but "Video Download Helper" add-on causes a
crash in QTKitServer - (380) Quick Look Helper in Mac OSX 10.6 Snow
Leopard.

It pretty much blacks out the entire screen. I think it's a display issue
because most of the functionality of the computer still remains and
activating the screen saver allows the computer to regain display.

Just thought I'd go ahead and let you guys know!

Best,

Zach

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/531.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.