[Hendrix] Oops.. This is embarrassing

Steve

Nov 1, 2009, 7:01:05 PM11/1/09
Name: Steve
Email: softwareguy888atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I really do not like this message.

It appears often and given that our software is SaaS and only used over
the web it looks like this is about our application, not the browser. If
you want to put an error message, cool, but be clear that it's Firefox
that is having the problem.

Thanks

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.