[Hendrix] Firefox 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.4.11 (german) confusing menues with Shared Menus of URLManager Pro

Kara

Jun 18, 2008, 6:02:36 PM6/18/08
Name: Kara
Email: karameatgmxdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
If I use automatic starting of URLManager Pro 3.4.5 on Mac OSX 10.4.11
with the help of Shared Menus Component menue of Firefox 3 becomes
confusing. With each click step after step menue items doubled. After a
while FF3 crashes.

With FF2 there was no problems. I know SharedMenus is not a stable piece
of software, but I love its fuctionality.

Kara

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; de; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008061004 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/