Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

[Hendrix] Firefox repeatly crashing - with "Runtime Error" and "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library"

60 visningar

Peter

oläst,
12 okt. 2008 15:05:172008-10-12
till
Name: Peter
Product: Firefox

Comments:
It seems several users are having this problem...

Does Mozilla ever fix is bug?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
From URL:

see it.

Robin

oläst,
3 nov. 2008 08:44:242008-11-03
till
Hi:

I am having the same problem this gentleman had mentioned any
solutions, I am willing to downgrade to an earlier firefox version if
that helps.

Thanks

Sudipt Shaw
sudipt....@gmail.com

lajan...@gmail.com

oläst,
30 nov. 2008 09:15:412008-11-30
till
On Nov 3, 8:44 am, Robin <sudipt.bhilw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am having the same problem this gentleman had mentioned any
> solutions, I am willing to downgrade to an earlier firefox version if
> that helps.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sudipt Shaw
> sudipt.bhilw...@gmail.com

> Peter wrote:
> > Name:    Peter
> > Product: Firefox
>
> > Comments:
> > It seems several users are having this problem...
>
> > Does Mozilla ever fix is bug?
>
> > Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
> > From URL:
>
> > Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback
> > but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to
> > see it.

i dont know if that message is old or not, but here its how to fix it.
uninstall VCL player, download the plug in for firefox then reinstall
VCL player again.

serua...@gmail.com

oläst,
8 dec. 2008 06:42:192008-12-08
till

Would that be the Videolan VLC Media Player plugin? I didn't even
consider that. Even though I myself always get that error when trying
to load a media file.
Cheers for the tip.

0 nya meddelanden